Friday, December 14, 2007

last day of school n malaysian cuisine

insomniac episode last nite
had me barging into the exam hall 10 minutes late
derm slides already half way rolling
lucky me that they rerun it thrice n there's a hard copy of it
any-hu



rite after exiting exam hall earlier as usual
R-L:leeshi, jeremy, me, nisa



waiting for the bus
R-L:leeshi, me, hai, nisa, mai, iza, diba
photo by janet

so we decided to go check out tis malaysian restaurant sumwhere in calgary
i forgot the name of the restaurant alreadi hehe
any-hu
tis is wat we had



man, i had a CAD6 (RM2o) Air Batu Campur

too bad it's not a halal restaurant so have to eat fish



nasi lemak+fish+sayur msk lemak+vege popia

n babe, i have to say this is ur BEST pic of the year haha *larikkkkkkk*



then while waiting for the stupid bus to go home
we came upon this



tomorrow my 2 weeks winter break begin
so does my east canada trip
saye sgt excited okayyyyyy
gotta go packing n be ready

No comments: